Sunday, September 13, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

Why did it have to end like this?? Was this anyway for a person to go? I knew what laid out before me, and the last thing I wanted to do was face it. I wasn't ready to let the good times go, not this early. Looking around me, I know my feelings were mutual. The look of despair was evident in every face I passed. At least I wouldn't take this fate alone. Time was running out, how could this have come so fast?! I glanced up and knew I had only moments left. The painful journey stretched out before me and I wasn't prepared. Change was inevitable, and I've always been resistant to change. Today was no different. Then suddenly, it happened. The ringing sounded in my ears. School had begun.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha How did I know that was coming!? lol And I totally felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete