Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nobody's Perfect!


"Stop, stop! Ok lets go from the top. AGAIN. Whoever is singing do-re-so, it's do-re-me. Get it right!" Whoops, my bad :S

"Ok everyone, here are your tests back. Now i have to admit this is the easiest test i've given since....well....ever. And you all did exceptional.....well most of you." (did he just just glance at me?)

"Miss Thompson, can you please tell me when the first steam engine was used?" "Um, gee, well....{flipping frantically through notes} 1920?"

Ok, so none of these things have actually happened to me (thank goodness!). But I do mess up more than I accomplish. Ha just ask my friends.

But I like to think of my imperfections as part of my personality! I mean, come on, who else would manage to ask the Subway lady for pork after she just asked for a chicken melt?? Think of how boring the world would be if no one ever messed up. AFV would go out of business, for sure. And for all you blackmailers, sorry to say you'd be outta the job. I'm also pretty positive that the whole gossip/media thing we got going on would disappear like my brother when my mom asks him to do the dishes. So laugh off your embarrassing moments. Everyone else is!

"Nobody's perfect! I gotta work it! Again and again, til I get it right. Nobody's perfect! You live and you love it!" -Hannah Montana

3 comments:

  1. Hate the song, totally agree with the paragraph! And don't worry! I've done some pretty goofy things too! Like tripping over my own feet and going ker-plop while running at tennis! If no one made mistakes life wouldn't be as fun (or funny)! :D And the subway thing? Brilliant! Did you really do that? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) and ya if everyone was normal the world would be a dull place! um yes i really did lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. colleen, if it wasn't for me, you'd probably still be arguing with that subway lady to put pork on your sandwhich:P lol jk. it's ok, everyone screws up once and awhile and i agree that it makes up part of your personality. you impress me;)

    ReplyDelete