Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Will Catch You When You Fall

I care for you more than you could ever know. You mean more to me than all the treasures of the world. I love you so much that I gave my own life for you. I have a plan for you, you are here for a reason! If you only knew what I have in store for you. Please don't shut me out! All I want is you! I gave you everything, is your worship so much to ask? This life will have trials and there will grief and loss. I promise you, though, I will be by your side the entire time. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You don't have to carry your burdens. Give them over to me, and I will give you rest. There is nothing you could ever do that would make me love you less. Never forget that I love you and will always catch you when you fall.

-God

2 comments: