Sunday, November 1, 2009

Late Nights With Friends = Sleep Deprivation

Just as I laid my head on my pillow, turned off the light, and turned on my ipod...I remembered my blog. With a groan I drug myself out of bed. Why was I ready to fall asleep at 8:45 p.m? Well, if I had my way, I would be in bed at 9:00 every night. Colleen likes her sleep. But I don't always get my way. So nights usually end up going til 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, and sometimes even into the wee hours of the morning. And let's not forget those nights were you stay up late partying with your friends. You know you should go to bed because you'll be exhausted in the morning, but frankly you just don't care. And then, try as you might, you just can't fall asleep at the normal time because your sleep schedule is so whacko! And so now, as I finish this blog (I imagine you must be really, REALLY bored if you've read this far) I bid thee good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment