Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall for You

You've got to be kidding. Nope........he's not.
You can't possibly think that's alright. Yes........he can.
You must know how I feel. No..........he doesn't.

I've got to give you credit, I could never do what you've done. To keep pressing on, although you're stepping on everyone in your path. Completely aware of what you're doing, but choosing to ignore it. I'll never understood why you did it, it was just a game to you. Something to keep you busy. Something to pass the time. A challenge, that once you conquered, had no further interest in. You wound me around your finger; I can't believe I gave you that power. I made myself completely vulnerable and threw away my judgement.

I hope that I'm there in the back of your mind the next time, and I know there will be a next time, that some other girl falls for you.

4 comments:

  1. guys can be so manipulative. it's all about the thrill of the chase.
    then once they get their adrenaline out of their veins. it can mean so little to them that it's equivalence is almost nothing.
    guys like that aren't really worth the wait or the heartache..
    in the end you still have your friends though:)
    so there can be some comfort in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to say that single is sounding better and better ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i wonder who this is about?? haha. some guys are so dumb. but dont worry about it colleen you deserve way better :) love you! -love your bff, kelsey:)

    ReplyDelete