Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unstoppable

Here I come to face the day
I feel unstoppable, nothing can stand in my way
What can I fear when I feel so alive
When I'm in control, it seems life can't deprive
When I feel so confident and sure of myself
When I like what's in the mirror, not wish I was someone else
But I don't always feel this way
This isn't my average day
The negative is easier to see
Stressed out is easier to be
It takes a lot to put on a smiley face
Frustration and exhaustion replace kindness and grace
It's time to turn that around
For better things I'm bound
Run the race that's marked out for you
And brighten someone else's day too

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Colleenie Houdini of the Beanie!
    I really enjoyed this poem
    it's very positive and inspiring
    very you-ish:]

    ReplyDelete