Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Erase

The memories are better off if they never existed. Nothingness is better than pain. If only there was some way to erase the times we spent together. Good and bad. Because one can't come without the other. They're two for one. And although I don't want to let it go, I must. It's the only way to move on. Press forward. Like a ring that's lost in the ocean, there's no possible way you will find it, so why bother looking? There will be other rings. But none like the one you had.

Time keeps passing, the clock keeps ticking but I am going no where. I'm stuck in the mud, and you're not there to help me out.

There's a silver lining to every cloud, or so I've heard. Well I sure don't see one. I can only hope that in the future, I'll find it. The one I've always dreamed of. Finest quality, I can't settle for just anyone.

Til then, I can't dwell in the past. Because when you're so busy looking back, you miss what's in front of you. And life will pass you by if you don't embrace it. I can't wallow in self-pity, I'm better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment