Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lasertag :)

Lasertag. One of my new favorite hobbies. I've only gone twice, but in those 2 times I've played about 12 games! Granted, I've gotten 2nd to last on my team all but one game, but hey at least I had fun :) And apparantly, the whole time I had been shooting at the wrong base (I thought if your vest was blue, you shot at the blue base for bonus points) "Um you're shooting at the wrong base," a guy said to me. "But I'm blue...." I said confusedly. "Uh yeah, you're supposed to shoot at the opposite team's base." "Ohhh....." Lasertag is a mix between hide and seek and war (minus the bullets and pain) in a dark, foggy room full of obstacles. The best part is hiding behind a wall and shooting 5 unsuspecting opponents that run by. We added some extra twists, like falling over whenever you got shot. It's definitely a workout, too! So maybe next time you're dreading hitting the gym, run over to play laser tag. Well actually you might want to drive because it's in Prior Lake. Future birthday party idea? I think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment